🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work, and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹You will be responsible for:
- Planning, organizing, leading, and motivating the team to achieve objectives and provide effective service delivery;
- Managing issues and risks;
- Foster an environment of trust and collaboration;
- Building and maintaining relationships between the teammates and with a client;
- Involving and onboarding new members into the team;
- Monitoring and improving team happiness and engagement.
🔹We will be happy to meet you if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in IT Project management;
- Understanding of Scrum framework, Agile principles, and values;
- Good knowledge of SDLC, savvy in technologies;
- Ability to drive the team, resolve impediments, and lead in communications.
- Upper-intermediate English (we have a lot of work that requires English, such as communicating directly with our colleagues from The Netherlands).
🔹9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here, you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trips, etc.)
🔹Simple step to get this job
Click the APPLY NOW button and leave your contacts!