Select which cookies you accept
When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services. The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Please, watch a video about the project & team:
🔹What are your responsibilities?
- Respond to customers’ inquiries in a timely manner;
- Understand and analyze customers' problem, find appropriate and acceptable solutions;
- Escalate the issues through our ticket system to developers and next support level;
- Cooperate with development and QA teams to resolve the issues from customers;
- Check the status of the problem until it is solved;
- Maintain customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
🔹What do you need to do this job?
- At least 1 year of relevant technical support experience;
- Experience with bug tracking tools and service desk tools;
- Effective business communication skills (participation in meetings, e-mailing);
- Common understanding CI/CD processes, and tooling;
- Experience with Linux, GIT, Docker;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Good reading and writing skills.
It would be nice if you have some knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm.
🔹9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow. 2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change. 3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders). 4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is! 5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification). 6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park). 7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance. 8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers). 9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
🔹Simple step to get this job
Click the APPLY NOW button and leave your contacts!
Levi9 is a nearshore technology service provider with around 1000 employees and 50+ customers. We specialize in custom made business IT – 95% of our work is on the revenue side of our customers. This is where time to market, high productivity, stable team velocity, and great quality through automation, agility, intensive interaction and understanding matter most.
Business Analysis·Kyiv, Lviv·
Junior Technical Support Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at Levi9 Ukraine?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.