🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
A fintech company that delivers SaaS products for analyzing and forecasting financial results with the help of AI algorithms.
The client planned to build a lot of new modules and they started to extend development teams.
Maybe you are our future colleague?
Technology Stack: Python 3,8; Flask or Fast API (depends on module); MongoDB; pandas, celery, shell scripts; AWS infrastructure (S3, Lambda).
- You have 2+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web - applications;
- You are familiar with modern Python Frameworks (Fast API, Flask);
- You have experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB);
- You are skilled at unit testing;
- You faced the deployment process in real life;
- You dive deeply into AWS infrastructure;
We communicate directly with our colleagues from the Netherlands, so you should speak at least the Upper-intermediate English level to feel comfortable in meetings.
🔹9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
🔹Simple step to get this job
Click the APPLY NOW button and leave your contacts!