🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to extend our teams and implement a prepared QA strategy on the project from scratch.
You will work as an Automation and Manual QA Engineer in a Scrum Team.
About the project and team
The Client's solution connects building partners based on their expertise and provides a quotation platform for the construction industry. The main idea of the project is to move the Client's existing platform from monolete architecture to AWS microservices.
About the Teams: 3 development teams (16 developers), Product Owner, Scrum Master, Delivery Manager.
- 4+ years of commercial experience in functional web testing (2+ in automation)
- good knowledge of testing theory, test design, SDLC/STLC
- experience with microservices testing
- experience in REST API testing (Postman, Fiddler, Charles)
- good knowledge of TypeScript (Cypress) and automation patterns
- experience in building and improving test automation framework
- experience in setting up test execution on CI/CD pipelines
- VCS: Git, BitBucket
- familiar with basic Unix commands
- others: CI/CD (any), AWS Services, SQL, Docker, SonarCloud, Sentry
- experience with Agile/Scrum development processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- upper-Intermediate English level
- experience with Agile/Scrum development processes
🔹What we offer - 9 reasons to join us
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt anybody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
Don't hesitate, send your CV or Linkedin! Let's bring your career to the next level!