🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
Our customer is developing innovative solutions to prevent patient infections, improve efficiency, and hygiene within hospitals and health systems. The company is dedicated to constant improvement and they apply best practices for every hospital and health system.
Their goal is to empower medical personnel around the world with real-time information to optimize the quality and safety of care.
As a Levi9 developer, you will work in a mixed setup of Dutch and Ukrainian teams
- Write new features and support projects using Angular and TypeScript
- Everyday communication with the customer
- Involvement in the project goals
- Sharing your own experience to help the team to create a great product
- Strong knowledge of Angular 9+ and Typescript
- Experience to build projects using Design Patterns and Clean Code practice
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good spoken and written English level
Important note: As the project is in the health care field all architecture is Windows-oriented, starting of specific services and ending with the local environment, so you will need to work on Windows OS
🔹What we offer - 9 reasons to join us
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskyi Park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt anybody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
Don't hesitate, send your CV or Linkedin page! Let's bring your career to the next level!