🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work, and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
Our customer is a major retail and commercial bank in the UK that serves customers in England and Wales, supporting them with their personal, private, and business banking needs, and supports large corporates in Western Europe.
The Levi9 team is working in close collaboration with other distributed development teams and is involved in the end-to-end integration of the core banking capabilities, which facilitate communication between the bank and its customers, as well as provide automation and financial control functionalities.
- 4+ years of experience in leading multi-disciplinary Agile development teams (minimum two teams of 6 - 8 engineers), preferably in a product company, and banking, payments, and SaaS experience is a plus;
- Relevant Certifications (e.g., PSM, KMP);
- Excellent English speaking, writing, and presentation skills;
- Proven track record in improving teams.
As a Delivery Manager, you will lead, coach, and develop two best-in-class, cross-functional development teams of software engineers together with the value stream leadership team, product managers, solution architects, and other key stakeholders. You are responsible for a balanced development team that delivers what they promise. You make sure that the team is set up for high performance, has a clear product plan, and delivers software that exceeds our customers' expectations. You are a technically strong role model to help your team advance, develop, and be hands-on when needed.
As Scrum Master, your goal is to improve squads of developers and overall delivery by increasing collaboration, innovation and introducing techniques that promote adaptability and flexibility in the face of unpredictable circumstances. You work to smoothen the cross squad dependencies, remove blockers and protect the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today, we're working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don't wait for change. We are the change.
3. We're experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We've gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master's degree in work-life balance.
8. Here, you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc.).