🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
We are looking for Junior Talent Manager to join Levi9 team.
- Maintain onboarding, offboarding processes;
- Benefits program support;
- Employees data analysis and HR reporting;
- Conduct one-to-one meetings with employees, review after the probation period;
- Provide support to employees by answering questions, researching and resolving issues;
- Regular monitoring of employee satisfaction and involvement;
- Support employee opportunities for professional development;
- Good teamwork with the company management team and internal services;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Take part in developing and creating solutions for team buildings, holiday celebrations;
🔹 Skills and qualifications required:
- At least 1,5-2 years of working experience in the sphere of HR Administering people’s communications;
- Experience of key HR processes such as onboarding, conducting one-on-one meetings, exit interviews, performance reviews, welcome meetings, etc.;
- Good analytical skills;
- Great communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills;
- At least Intermediate English;
- Solid understanding of MS Office, Google services, Microsoft services;
- Experience with MS Excel
- Knowledge of event management (real experience will be a plus);
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Human Resources;
- General understanding of the IT Industry;
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Data processing and visualization skills;
🔹What we offer - 9 reasons to join us
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt anybody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).