🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
Our client is a Dutch printing company with more than 200 employees and over 6000 m2 of production facilities. They have their own R&D and it is the first company in the world that started industrial use of Durst Alpha textile printer. Their equipment enables them to print on almost any surface including timber, acrylic, banner fabrics, PVC, and aluminum.
The project is aimed at the redevelopment of the existing client’s custom ERP system – a business-management application, which allows them to collect, store and manage specific information for the client’s business – for the main issue the client encountered was the necessity to apply a great deal of effort to maintain the application, support its codebase and develop new features.
The existing client’s ERP was designed as a monolithic web application with all specific drawbacks, especially a lot of uncontrolled dependencies inside business models which usually appear when an application grows to a certain size. Currently, we’ve been developing a new ERP system using micro-services architecture. We’ve already built a service core, gateway API, and a few business modules as separate microservices. It means that these two EPR’s are used simultaneously, with the older one to be phased out.
🔹About our team
We work using the Scrum framework as a fully cross-functional team:
∙ 3 Full-stack Developers
∙ 2 QA Engineers
∙ 1 Scrum Master
∙ Product owner on the client-side.
Basically, the development team is located in Kyiv. Team members occasionally have business trips to the Netherlands to work with the customer onsite. Client's management has trips to Kyiv to build strong and trusted relationships as well.
PHP 7.3, Symfony 4, Angular 9, Backbone.js, HTML5, CSS (Less), MySQL/Doctrine, Amazon Cloud (EC2, RDS, S3, ElastiCache, SQS), PHPUnit, ElasticSearch
Let's make things clear from the start: it is no longer sufficient to simply tap the code. You get all the freedom to share your ideas, show qualities, and to collect a bulk of knowledge and experience. We work in short sprints, with clear communication and daily updates which are necessary to achieve good results.
- Your main task will be to develop the back-end part of the application according to the functional requirements;
- Analyzing and following business requirements, driving the estimation and planning process;
- Communication with our Dutch counterparts on a daily basis.
- 3+ years experience with PHP and firm knowledge object-oriented design
- Relational database design, optimization skills, firm SQL knowledge (MySQL) is required
- Experience in cloud-based application development (Amazon is a plus)
- Experience with Symfony 4 is required
- Experience in RESTful web services development
- HTML5, CSS, JS frameworks (jQuery), AJAX, experience with frontend libraries (Angular9 is a plus)
- Experience with Git
- Experience of work in a Scrum team is a plus
- Experience with code refactoring and unit testing is a strong plus
- Upper-intermediate level of English
🔹What we offer - 9 reasons to join us
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt anybody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).