🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
The Client is changing how people buy and lease cars. The Client’s platform is currently the largest pan-European digital marketplace where consumers can find, buy or subscribe to high-quality used cars.
We are adding digital products with new functionalities and expanding into new countries. You will join a friendly team of professionals based in Kyiv that is working on the Showroom part of the project. This is the first thing you see on our platform, that is why we pay special attention to this part of the product.
• Strong understanding of how React ecosystem works (namely React, React context, React Query, styled components);
• Experience with testing tools (Jest, Enzyme etc.);
• Experience with Git and understanding branching principles;
• Understanding of REST Web Services, architecture principles and design patterns;
• Understanding of SDLC and Scrum processes;
• Upper-intermediate English;
• Write clean, efficient, scalable and testable code
• Work with business stakeholders, product owner, and team members to develop web applications;
• Participate in software architecture and tech design;
• Participate in the code review process;
• Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications;
• Support existing codebase, bug fixing;
• Optimize application for best performance and user experience;
🔹What we offer - 9 reasons to join us
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt anybody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).