Middle/Senior Manual QA Mobile Engineer (with desire to work as AQA Engineer)
Testing · Kyiv, L'viv Flexible Remote
Thanks for you attention! At Levi9 we are looking for Middle and Senior QA Mobile Engineers (Manual) who want to work as an AQA Engineer in the future and write auto-tests using Kotlin or Swift!
🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
As a QA Engineer, you get a chance to participate in the integration of the digital banking platform with a focus on a quality deliverable. You astonish your team and key stakeholders with your drive for product quality. As a quality ambassador, you promote quality within the team in alignment with the QA Squad and ensure quality solutions are being delivered during the whole product, subsystem, or project development cycle.
You create the initial test strategy for the project, you are working with based on the overall Test Strategy from QA Squad. You present and justify the test strategy and decision to clients and stakeholders. You conduct test plans and define test designs for difficult or advanced technological concepts. You are responsible for developing and executing manual and automated tests that cover functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, security). You test functionality and systems by applying different testing methodologies and different test levels. You ensure that automation testing for the components of our web and mobile solutions is in line with the standardized tools and languages introduced by the QA Squad. You act as a part of the agile team, take part and contribute to Agile ceremonies and work closely with the Business Analyst and various team members. You drive the discussion with clients and stakeholders and the team by leveraging test evidence, defect metrics, and reporting on the complete QA process, and communicating on potential risks based on previous experience. You hold strong testing in the DevOps mindset. You are keen to explore different testing types and methodologies.
- 2-5 years of experience in a QA role
- A university degree in Information Technology or another relevant field
- English language, written and spoken
🔹Competencies / skills
- 2+ years of experience in testing Mobile applications
- An ability to easily communicate with the distributed team
- English level — upper intermediate (Written & verbal)
- Profound theoretical background in SQA methodology and process, test types classifications
- Design and development of Test Cases for large and complex software applications within the scope of a broader test strategy
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- UI Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Xcode, XCTest/XCUITest Framework
- Android Studio, Espresso/UiAutomator
- Version Control concepts and experience with platforms/tooling using Git
- Working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery toolset using Jenkins
- Experience working with Unix operating systems
- Understanding of REST architecture
- Postman / Charles / Owasp Zap (for API investigation)
🔹What we offer - 9 reasons to join us
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt anybody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).