Junior QA Engineer (with desire to grow as AQA Engineer (JS))
Testing · Kyiv, L'viv Flexible Remote
🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
Digital marketing solution that was built from scratch and is now in production.
You will join the team of 5 developers (3 Java, 2 React), 1 Senior QA and 1 DevOps Engineer. Product Owner is on the client side.
— 1+ year of proven experience as a QA engineer
— good knowledge of testing theory, test design, SDLC/STLC and Agile-based frameworks
— experience in web functional testing
— experience in requirements testing
— understanding of HTTP, web services, JWT
— experience in REST API testing (Postman, Fiddler, Charles)
— VCS: Git, BitBucket
— Familiar with basic Unix commands
— Others: CI/CD (any), AWS Services, SQL, Docker
— English: Upper-Intermediate
— manual functional testing of web application on different layers (front-end, back-end, DB)
— proactive participation in all Scrum ceremonies
— create and maintain automation tests (api and e2e)
— find root cause of the issues/bugs using various toolsets
— perform release testing activities
— own several quality gates within the process
🔹What we offer - 9 reasons to join us
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt anybody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).