🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
Web and mobile applications for drivers who have leased cars. Your main focus will be ensuring the quality of mobile application (React Native). You will need to perform manual testing as well as support releases and setup mobile automation from the scratch.
2 React Native developers + PO. Web team: 3 FE, 1 BE, 2 QA, PO + Scrum Master. Both teams are distributed: some people are located in Ukraine, some in the Netherlands.
- Perform mobile testing;
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high-quality defect reports;
- Assure quality assurance in the evaluation of critical code fixes to determine ship readiness and help make sure that each release goes out on time with high quality;
- Proactively identify & share new automation tools/processes/approaches to create, maintain and improve the Software Testing Lifecycle;
- Setup and then support mobile automation;
- Identify and create reusable test data, methods, and frameworks;
- During each sprint, ensure that all necessary tests meet the acceptance criteria, staying on top of all important issues and helping triage bugs and drive issues to resolution, keeping everyone aware of the quality of the sprint work;
- Work with other quality team members on test automation strategies across the product stack;
- Creating test documentation and reports;
- Conduct post/pre-release testing.
- Strong experience in Mobile testing;
- Strong experience in Mobile automation;
- Ability to test the product on multiple application layers (FE/BE/DB etc.);
- Test management tools (Atlassian Package, GitLab + GitLab CI);
- Java (RestAssured) knowledge is a plus. Java is used for API and FE automation;
- Experience with BDD approach (Cucumber, Gherkin);
- Experience with load/performance/security testing would be a plus.
🔹 Work experience
- 3+ year as Quality Assurance Engineer or similar role;
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies for delivering software
- Experience in QA methodologies;
- Experience in automation;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines and release automation is a big bonus.
🔹What we offer - 9 reasons to join us
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt anybody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).