🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
International Dutch company delivering an omni channel banking services, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.
The product creates the best digital banking solutions on the planet, enabling our clients to deliver superior online and mobile customer experiences. We are a global, young-spirited, diverse (45+ nationalities), fast-growing and leading fintech company. Agile is our middle name and we love pushing innovation in the digital banking world. We make it work.
And we’re not done innovating just yet. Our 600+ employees work together on better and more advanced products. As we are in scale up phase, we don’t believe in simply “doing our jobs”. We’ve always got room for new, creative talent to push us further. What will you bring to make us stronger?
We are organized to support you. You will receive time to educate yourself and will work with some of the best specialists in the business. Having fun is allowed with us. We are work and play. You can come as you are and say it like it is.
— Grow our Android apps into something both beautiful and future-proof to drive the product forward.
— You build rock-solid apps that can survive for generations. Together with your agile team, you maintain and extend the mobile components of the platform. Developers all over the world will use your code in compiling next-generation mobile apps.
— You work on native mobile apps for Android that have a remarkable user experience, are secured according to prevailing standards and are absolutely stunning. You collaborate with the customer support team in creating hotfixes, boosting the quality of the core product.
— You will dedicate yourself to testing, checking code quality, reviewing other people’s code and compiling documentation to future-proof our product.
— Experimenting with new innovations such as fingerprint authentication or retina scan recognition, and sharing product ideas are also part of the job. Are you ready to engage with a product that will never be finished?
— Proven Android development experience (at least 4 years);
— Proficiency in Kotlin
— Upper-Intermediate English (writing and speaking);
— Good communication skills and team working;
— Understanding with Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban);
— You developed at least three apps, of which at least one is available via Google Play;
— You are excellent in reading code in order to be able to analyze quickly;
— We won’t have to tell you anything about mobile development for Android — you will teach us your best practices;
— Java holds no secrets for you;
— You will deliver speedy and cost-efficient solutions.
🔹What we offer - 9 reasons to join us
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt anybody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).