🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project:
At first, you will be working on our internal project - interactive Office Map. The task of Junior DevOps will be to set up a CI/CD and prepare for a fintech project from our Dutch client. After working on the internal project, you will join a client's project. Our client is an international Dutch company that provides multi-channel banking services and the latest software solution for digital banking.
- support and develop service applications;
- automate infrastructure configuration;
- support and automation of CI/CD processes;
- monitoring and troubleshooting;
- provide support for development teams by request;
- enhance, improve and automate whatever can be improved, enhanced or automated.
- Bash scripting;
- Jenkins or other build tools;
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience – would be a plus;
- English language – upper intermediate.
🔹Nice to have (Basics):
- Jenkins Pipeline;
- Ansible or other configuration management platform;
- AWS or other cloud platforms.
🔹What we offer - 9 reasons to join us:
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt anybody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).